1. Protection of personal data
The customer is informed and accepts that their personal data may be collected on the website or through the mobile application available for free on the AppStore and Google Play Store, and used by Compoz Paris, acting as the data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the ‘General Data Protection Regulation’ or ‘GDPR’).
Compoz Paris undertakes to protect and ensure the security and confidentiality of its customers’ personal data in accordance with the GDPR, notably by taking all necessary precautions to prevent such data from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
In particular, customers’ personal data may be transmitted to subcontractors and contractual partners who, as data processors within the meaning of the GDPR, are involved and contribute directly to the management of orders and the proper functioning of the application. It is absolutely necessary to access the personal data provided by the customer during the creation and use of their account, whether through the Compoz Paris website (identity, postal address, phone number, email address) or through the Compoz Paris mobile application (email address). Subcontractors can only act on the instruction of Compoz Paris.
Customer personal data is collected for the following purposes:
• Management of orders and customer relations;
• Informing customers about offers and commercial information related to the brand;
• Strengthening and improving the communication of the website and the brand by sending, in particular, newsletters and special offers based on customer preferences observed on the website;
• Technical monitoring of the website or mobile application;
• Improvement and personalization of services offered to customers, on the website as well as on the mobile application;
• Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
Customer personal data is retained only for the strictly necessary duration in light of the aforementioned purposes.
In accordance with the GDPR, the customer has the right of access, rectification, and objection to their personal data (hereinafter the ‘Computer and Freedom Rights’). To exercise one or more Computer and Freedom Rights, the customer must send a request by email or mail to the Compoz Paris Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by writing to the following address, indicating their name, first name, email address, and customer references: Compoz Paris Customer Service, 15 Rue Ruhmkorff, 75017 Paris, FRANCE, and providing their name, first name, email address, and customer references. Each request must be signed and accompanied by a copy of an identity document bearing the customer’s signature and specifying the reply address.
The response to the request made on the basis of one or more Computer and Freedom Rights will be sent within 1 month following the receipt of the request. The customer can communicate to Compoz Paris specific instructions in which they define how they intend the Computer and Freedom Rights to be exercised after their death, in accordance with the GDPR.
2. Commercial Offers and Newsletters
Compoz Paris may send customers information about the brand’s creations and commercial offers by mail, email, SMS, telephone, or through all web and application spaces operated by Compoz Paris or any of its subsidiaries on social networks, subject to prior acceptance. The customer has the option to oppose these commercial prospecting communications at any time, free of charge, by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in each email or by making the request at a store, by email via email@example.com, by mail, or by replying STOP by SMS.
3. Internet Cookies
This ‘COOKIES’ section provides information about the origin and use of navigation information processed during the consultation of our website and the rights of users. Thus, when consulting the Compoz Paris website, information related to navigation may be recorded in ‘Cookies’ files installed on the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Compoz Paris issues these cookies to facilitate the user’s navigation on the website. They can also be issued by the brand’s partners to personalize the advertising offer addressed outside the website. Cookies may be included in different areas of the website, displaying advertising content from advertisers on the user’s terminal.
Cookies have a limited lifespan of 36 months after their first deposit on the user’s terminal.
Cookies issued by Compoz Paris
The cookies that Compoz Paris installs on the user’s terminal allow recognizing the browser used to connect to the website.
Compoz Paris issues cookies for the following purposes:
• Establishing attendance statistics (number of visits, pages viewed, abandonment in the ordering process, etc.) to monitor and improve the quality of its services.
• Adapting the presentation of its website to the display preferences of the terminal.
• Memorizing information entered in forms, managing and securing access to reserved and personal areas such as the customer’s account and shopping cart.
• Providing the user with content, including advertising, related to their interests and personalizing offers.
When the user accesses the website, one or more cookies from partner companies (‘third-party cookies’) may be placed on the computer via pages on our website or through content displayed in advertising spaces.
The cookies deposited on the Compoz Paris website by the providers that Compoz Paris calls upon to promote its activities and offers have the following objectives:
• Identifying products viewed or purchased on the website to personalize the advertising offer addressed.
• Sending, if the user has authorized it during their registration with these providers, offers from the brand by email.
Cookies contained in advertising spaces on the website aim to allow the establishment of statistics on the advertisements displayed (number of displays, advertisements displayed, number of users who clicked on each advertisement, etc.)
The user can refuse third-party cookies by appropriate browser settings.
Choices Regarding Cookies
Configuration elements of the main browsers
The user can choose to block or disable these cookies at any time by configuring the internet browser on their computer, tablet, or mobile phone, in accordance with the instructions provided by their internet browser provider on the websites mentioned below.
For more details, the user can also consult the CNIL website.
• On Mozilla Firefox: Open the ‘Tools’ menu, then select ‘Options’; click on the ‘Privacy’ tab, then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
• On Microsoft Internet Explorer: Open the ‘Tools’ menu, then select ‘Internet Options’; click on the ‘Privacy’ tab, then the ‘Advanced’ tab, choose the desired level or follow the link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• On Safari: Choose ‘Safari > Preferences’ then click on ‘Security’; In the ‘Accept cookies’ section, choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&fac=all&q=cookies%20safari
• On Google Chrome: Open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select ‘Options’; click on ‘Advanced options’ then in the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content settings’, and choose the desired options or follow the link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
• On iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR The user can also type ‘cookies’ in the ‘help’ section of their browser to access the configuration instructions.
Compoz Paris is in no way responsible for the content or operation of any social networks, including those that may be linked to the website.